Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

daiwa spectron power 16 mt good or bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daiwa spectron power 16 mt good or bad

i need some advice on how good the daiwa spectron power is have £1500 to spend and considering this pole any advice or info on this product or one that may be deemed better value for the same cash helppppppppppp pls. fish mainly commerials and have a garbolino priemur legion for my bagging and margin work just need a good pole for winter and long shallow work in summer.
    Last edited by corn-muncher; 30 March 2008, 06:02 PM.

try looking at maver 401,good pole and 9 tops with package,stiff and light at 16m,and just within your budget of 1500,or maybe a used tourny pro better than spectron,hope this is helpful.

Comment

cheers will check that one out was intrested in looking for a good used tournement pro but as of yet no look

Comment

tournament pro

if i was you i would get a pro over a spectron power and you can pick a good pro up for just over a grand and it would be miles better than the good old maver poles who give you only 6 months warranty because the quality is that poor and snaps so easy
        Give it a rub and it might do something !!!!!

Comment

daiwa spectrun power

Originally posted by corn-muncher View Post
          i need some advice on how good the daiwa spectron power is have £1500 to spend and considering this pole any advice or info on this product or one that may be deemed better value for the same cash helppppppppppp pls. fish mainly commerials and have a garbolino priemur legion for my bagging and margin work just need a good pole for winter and long shallow work in summer.
          Brilliant pole. had mine for just a year now and it is awsome for pulling out the lumps. are you looking to buy second hand as i am selling due to shoulder injury.

Comment

brilliant pole had mine for 12 months superb pole. I fish comercials only and this pole is for pulling those big carp in with little stress

Comment

How much for the Spectron Power?

Comment

spectron power

shark if you are interested ring me on 07969444242 and i am sure you will say yes. The pole is in mint condition it has 4 carp tops , 4 match tops, 1 cuppink kit, 1 short 4 and a but extension. The 16 meter length has never been used.

Comment

Spectron

What price for pole were do you live cheers
                  i dont get mad i get even

Comment

Working...
                  X