Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Airity or z12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airity or z12

Always been a daiwa pole user my trusty pro has never let me down, and many have said that to upgrade to the airity wouldnt get you a significantly better pole, however the new browning flagship z12 has had tongues wagging ????? Your thoughts please

Haven't seen a z12 or even a z9 on the bank yet
    I bought pro x couldn't see the difference between airity and pro and for 300 quid .
    Resale on a daiwa will always be good and your old pole would make a brilliant back up pole !

Comment

Silver bar is all im going to say to you spares are excellent and ive had mine a year now and havent looked back even when I broke my no6 I was kicking myself but I now have a new One and a spare cause I gave abit of a sob story to daiwa new sections great company

Comment

The z12 is stiffer but this can mean its slightly more fragile.time will tell.with the airity u know what u r getting

Comment

Daiwa, because of reliability and after sales service.
          [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
          [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
          [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
          [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Ask yourself a couple of questions,

Of the 2 which one has spares readily available?

Say you keep it for 2/3 years then sell on which would be more desirable & fetch more money?
            John

Comment

I have a Z12 pro package after selling two Daiwa Tourney Pro's. The Z12 is stiffer and that means less bounce when long pole fishing. I was fed up with the Tourney because of (1) Bounce, (2) Joints coming loose and (3) the sliver extensions stick to your hands in either the dry or wet weather.

I have had my Z12 since May 2012 and it is a different animal to the Tourney. Very little bounce no sticking sections to your hands and no joints coming loose.

Don't buy one unless you can have a play with one, to make sure it the pole for you. it would be much better to have a fish with one that play with it in the shop.

I looked into the Z12 for some time, asked Lot's of questions, had a play on the bank. It feels lighter and nicer to handle and with all the extras Browning have done to the pole, i just think it is streets ahead in pole design.
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vespe 6mm Side Puller Bushes

Comment

Hi steve i also have the Z12 pro package,it's a top pole & what you get is a lot.Toprod have a good look on this link & see what you get for your money.
                http://www.xitanz12.com/Welcome.html
                this link is funny,is the Airity the hair i pro max?
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDmw8n7wrh4
                Over all the Z12 has a lot that other poles don't have.
                Pole Protection System
                no sticking sections smothered in silver paint
                Strengthened Stress Points Designing out weak spots male & female
                breaking down points that are Strengthened
                No cutting back carbon so true length & th pole is stiff.
                As said it's streets ahead in pole design.

Comment

i prefer Citroen...lot faster to ship out and s doesn't suffer in wind
                  In darkness we do what we can
                  In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

What...???

Comment

Hi Pelet

Still enjoying your Z12 mate. Had any double figure carp on it yet.
                      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vespe 6mm Side Puller Bushes

Comment

Enjoying the banter boys keep em coming, agree with the sections parting, only time ive damaged my pole is when the 13 and 14 metere sections parted company when shipping out, causing 2cm splits on the male an female joints, the 7/8 are prone to coming loose also

Comment

Originally posted by carpysteve View Post
                          Hi Pelet

Still enjoying your Z12 mate. Had any double figure carp on it yet.
                          Hi steve yes i've had doubles on the Z12 ,i was out yesterday,sad to say no doubles this time,maybe next time who knows.

Comment

Ive just bought a map 825! The difference between my tourny pro is unbelievable. So much stiffer and better balanced and the finish is fantastic. My tourny pro has been a good pole just got fed up of the sticky sections and joints coming loose. You can get the map 825 for £1380!!!!!! Crazy money.....

Comment

I swapped my Airity for a Middy XK55. I find it better balanced and the finish is fantastic.

I've had no problem with the sections sticking or coming apart. You can get it for around £1350. Much better value than a Pro X or Airity.

Comment

Working...
                              X