Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Advice on some rods please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on some rods please

Hi All,

I am in the process of going through my gear and after some new purchases i am thinking the following could be surplus.

Could anyone advise on what they may be worth. Please just be honest, you will not upset me i can assure you, if they are not worth selling i will keep them

Shimano Nexave medium feeder - 12ft - model no. Nexaxmdfr comes with 1,2 & 3 oz tips - mint condition

Garbolino Rocket Carp feeder - 12ft x 2 come with 3 tips - mint condition ( i am aware these are budget rods but they are ok )

Daiwa Spectron comp M2 Power quiver - 12ft - Model No. SM2 12PQ comes with 2 tips - Used twice

Daiwa Spectron comp power quiver - 12ft - model no. SPL 12PQ comes with 2 tips - Used twice - As above these are great rods just don't like how they break down for the ready rod holdall

Daiwa Carbo whisker advanced harrier 13ft x 2. Model no. CWM 13ST & CWM 13W - These are the stick float and waggler specials(Anyone remember the Trent).
    I know they are old rods but they are in mint condition having had very little use

2 x Daiwa TDR 3012 both with spare spool - both in mint condition. Great reels but have 4 Red Arcs and prefer them

As i said earlier, just be honest. I have a general idea what i would take for them but they owe me nothing and can quite easily keep them. TBH it is more about making room than money

Thanks in advance for any advice.

David

ebay them - theyll find theyre own price -daiwa rods will make decent money expect the tdrs will make upper £80s i know the fees arent great but you ll find a much bigger audience - i know ebay isnt that popular because of the charges but its probly the best place for the good quality gear your offering.

Comment

Working...
    X