Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Which Seat Box/ Rivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Seat Box/ Rivers

Hi All

I am looking for a seat box which will be good for dragging on long walks dow the rivers, I have just let go my Daiwa Torney Pro as it was far too big, I had a watercraft before that but that was a tad too small, what does one use these days ? as it may get used on the odd commy as well. so a easy detchable footplate is a must as well

Anyone doing lotsd of rivers these days what do you use?

Thanks in advance

ETEC
    Just got back into fishing so please be patient

Hi mate, some of the smaller Maver boxes look fairly good . If your just looking for something to sit on and carry a few rigs and feeders, the mxi , or even the older model. http://www.gofishing.co.uk/Angling-T...eatbox-system/i often found myself sitting on my platform and having all i need attached to that, but it does help if you can actually carry your box aswell .
    :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

Comment

fox msb euro, modular so you take wot u need and lots come up for sale 2nd hand at reasonable prices

Comment

Matchbox stool
        John

Comment

Maybe a Preston space saver box

Comment

matchbox sx4 - just got one earlier in the year for exactly that reason 3 front drawers /1 side drawer got plenty of room for all u need & weighs nowt -they have a wide footprint though - so if you use a barrow it needs to be a large one!!

Comment

Someone on here was selling one of those little plastic rives a while back. I have one, and they are very light.
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies Lads will keep my eye out for something suitable

etec
                Just got back into fishing so please be patient

Comment

matchbox or a second hand brilobox

Comment

Rive C30 or Station Complete....... light as you want to make it, add trays & drawers to it before fishing commercials.

Or as stated above the Fox MSB Euro 1 / MSB 1 boxes are along the same line as the Rive, but are quite a lot heavier BUT build quality a little better i.m.h.o

Comment

Working...
                    X