Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

11 ft feedr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 ft feedr

looking at buying a new 11ft feeder rod for commercials thinking team daiwa or preston mini any advice would be welcome cheers '

Shimano 9/11 Beastmaster
    John

Comment

^^^ second that!!!

Comment

Not keen on multilength rods myself.
        Would definitely recommend the speedmaster 11/6 if you can stretch to it.

Regards

Stuart

Comment

preston mini

Comment

2 piece 11ft powerlites been going on ebay for under £50 posted

Comment

Depends on your budget mate. I have the Drennan Series 7 Puddlechucker and its great for the money. Had carp to 15lb and not been worried.

Comment

Preston mini - anyday.
                [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
                [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
                [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
                [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by TonyP View Post
                  Depends on your budget mate. I have the Drennan Series 7 Puddlechucker and its great for the money. Had carp to 15lb and not been worried.
                  i"ll second that , love mine and they handle anything
                  [B]I only work ,drink and fish , I wish I could fish and drink as much as I work :D[/B]

Comment

already got the puddle chuckers 9 /11feeder and 11 ft carp wag just after somthing better looking at the thorny pros and the team daiwas .

Comment

Working...
                    X