Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

16 M Pole £1500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rarely buy tackle full price from a tackle shop, I get most of my tackle secondhand but unused. It's no wonder all the tackle shops are closing, why buy something from a tackle shop when you can get it cheaper online. Most tackle shops act as showrooms now, the only things I ever buy from tackle shops are bait and little bits and bobs.

Comment

Again much appreciate the advice but its just personal preference. I don't think I'd be able to get a brand new 801 so there is no point in looking and again its just my opinion with regards to a pole I just prefer to buy a brand new one from my local tackle shop on the basis I know I do have abit of insurance. I do buy second hand gear , got a Beastmaster 9-11 FT Second Hand and thats expectational to be honest. Am sure that 801 second would be great for someone but thats not really for me based on the fact I like sensas and daiwa poles since I have never had a problem with one. Looking at the 655 against the G20 on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
      X