Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Barrow or Wheelkit ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barrow or Wheelkit ??

Hi all,
    like your thoughts on Barrow v boxes with wheelkits.
    Im using a Space Station at the mo with a barrow, and from a space and faff wise setting up the barrow ec, would a wheel kit be easier.

Looking at the Daiwa 330/400 but like thoughts from others on practicality etc of wheel kits, what to look for, do they work etc ??

Cheers

hi buddy I use the lg rigger barrow mate I can get everything on it I need , I have a wheel kit for my rive but never use it the beauty of the barrow is you have an instant platform , so wherever you go your always sat perfect

Comment

Barrow for me. Wheel kits too much messing around once you get to your peg IMO - need to detach wheels and handles etc. with a barrow just lift your box off and put down on your peg, job done.
      Steve

Comment

Wheel kits are more of a faff in my opinion,stick with a barrow,plus the barrow is normally stronger and more spacious.

Comment

Working...
        X