Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Net handle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Net handle

Thread fell out of my old aluminium net handle yesterday on the last fish of the day so I need a new one. I liked the ali one because it was indestructible so walkers and cyclists couldn't break it, but the sacrifice is that it wasn't exactly light. Anyone have any recommendations, must be as strong as possible and not cost the earth because after all, it's just the thing you drag the fish in with once you've beaten it.

Drennan 3.4 extra strong,very decent,reasonable price as well
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Heard good things about the Tricast one tho never used one...Would recommend you get one with a brass thread and pinned, as alloy threads tend to strip.

Comment

Originally posted by MT NET View Post
        Drennan 3.4 extra strong,very decent,reasonable price as well
        Thats the one
        John

Comment

Originally posted by rjays View Post
          Heard good things about the Tricast one tho never used one...Would recommend you get one with a brass thread and pinned, as alloy threads tend to strip.
          I posted a similar thread on here about six weeks ago, took the advice offered, looked at the Tricast Competition 2.7, liked it when I saw it, brought it, used it and absolutely love it. Nice and thin, easy to slide through hands yet very strong and if you shop around at £60+ good value IMO.

Comment

Cheers for the advice lads, i'll go and have a look at a few I think.

Comment

Working...
            X