Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

New pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New pole

I'm thinking of a new pole must be 16m looking at preston absolute xs or 14 what else would you advise.i already have the tri cast flagship.
    Paypal gift is for friends only

Forget it......you already got the best

Comment

As above Rich
      Why change to something Inferior ??
      Your Pole is Perfect for the type of Angling you do
      Will be Difficult to Improve on !!
      Colin

Comment

Keep the tricast!

Comment

Think that wraps it up cheers

Comment

Oops mine are the trilogy not pro 2, but had a feel of the pro 2 I can't tell the difference.

Comment

My next door Neighbour was using a Triology &decided to upgrade to Pro2 Rich
              He cannot find any difference in them @ all ,apart from Name!!
              He now has loads of spares !!
              Colin

Comment

I have two one not been on bank other mint total 27 tops think I'll keep them then.
                That's saved me 2grand. Thanks all cheers col. The preston would have looked funny as all poles margin stick and rods are tri cast lol.

Comment

Glad to have helped you save £2grand Rich
                  So many Anglers just change poles willy /Nilly these days ,i can never understand why ??
                  If we were still on the Rivers we would find something we were Happy with that suited us irrelevant of the cost
                  We would not change for Yrs unless we had to due to Breakage or Loss
                  Pole Anglers regularly shell out an extra £500 /£1000 every year just because the New Graphics look nice !!
                  S A D !!
                  Colin

Comment

I compared my Trilogy to the Trilogy pro 2 on the bank at Lindholme and came to the conclusion the original was actually better than the newer model and several others could not see any difference. I believe Tri-cast did not do themselves any favours by changing the mandrel, its more of a handful in the wind.

Comment

I've heard the original is better as well. Just the fact that you thought about changing a very good pole to something inferior makes my heart weep for the human race. lol we are a fickle bunch, us humans.

Comment

I'll be keeping my trilogy

Comment

Rich, I think that seeing as Col has saved you £2000 there should be a 10% payment going his way - as a matter of a thank you.

Col if he sends you £200, I want £50 because it was my idea

Comment

Hey...I advised him first..lol

Comment

Rob
                              I would happily split with you mate 50/50
                              Colin

Comment

Working...
                              X