Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Which Double Roller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Double Roller?

Looking to get a Double Pole Roller but cant decide.
    Lookin at the Matrix , Milo , Maver ones
    Any Pros and Cons that I should be aware of ? Thanks

get the maver 1 mate great rollers, original long legged 1 can be a bit high at times, but they now do a shorter legged version which i would get now, the boss 1s aint bad either which i also own, but the maver is better made imo.

Comment

I like my maver one, another vote for maver. Never thought I would say that lol

Comment

milo maxi roller it's lite extends well and second hand your get 2 for the price of one new.....

Comment

The new rive looks stunning but ed if I'm paying that for a roller.
          On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

The MAP Double roller looks good as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SSG Droppers View Post
              Looking to get a Double Pole Roller but cant decide.
              Lookin at the Matrix , Milo , Maver ones
              Any Pros and Cons that I should be aware of ? Thanks

There is a very interesting read on the net regarding pole rollers, V and flat bed. I find it by chance as i was looking for the Milo flat bed roller. There is a part 1 and 2 to this write up by steve Gardener. matchangler.com

Let me know if you have find it or not.

Regards Steve
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vespe 6mm Side Puller Bushes

Comment

Big milo mate like a transformer
                Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Thanks for the replys,i'll have a look at the Maver one,mate has the Milo one buts its workin out over £110 incl postage

Comment

Originally posted by SSG Droppers View Post
                    Thanks for the replys,i'll have a look at the Maver one,mate has the Milo one buts its workin out over £110 incl postage
                    Milo Brooklyn Maxi Roller on ebay £86.99 Plus £4.50 Delivery.

Regards Steve
                    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vespe 6mm Side Puller Bushes

Comment

have a look on the dragon carp site @ pole rollers - reasonable prices - dont know about postage though.

Comment

I've just bought 2 of them new frenzee rollers they are top draw. Had them maver ones but the snap clips on legs not very good the legs slide. If you can get the frenzee ones buy them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooro View Post
                          I've just bought 2 of them new frenzee rollers they are top draw. Had them maver ones but the snap clips on legs not very good the legs slide. If you can get the frenzee ones buy them.
                          I've not had any problems like that with my Mavers, and haven't heard of anyone else who has. Maybe you had a duff one?
                          Steve

Comment

I have the preston flat roller as well as my maver and the Preston one is very poor in comparison. Doesn't go as high and isn't made as well. Admittedly the maver has a lot of plastic bits on it but if your careful you should be ok

Comment

Mavers,might be tall but spot on.you have to buy there new roller bag as they don't fit in your carryall they come in a bag but I have two so brought the new platinum double roller bag.

Comment

Working...
                              X