Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

New Fishing Umbrella

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fishing Umbrella

Hi,

Bought a el cheapo crapo umbrella from a show the end of last year, already broke...

Can anyone point me in the direct of a good fishing umbrella, not mega money though.

Or maybe suggest what I should be looking for..

Thanks,

Hi Splash

I can recommend the Milo unbrella 45 inch, about £35/40 it also comes in 50 inch, fiberglass ribs which flex, bend with the wind. I'm not into paying loads of money for an unbrella. it also worth considering and double bolley arm for extra support. You can find the supports at Colmic

Regards Steve
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vespe 6mm Side Puller Bushes

Comment

I've heard the waterline brolly is good.

Comment

Thanks guys, I dont live too far from Fosters so I will take a looks at those. cheers.

Comment

I cant seem to find the Milo unbrella 45 inch, about £35/40 on the internet anywhere???

Comment

Originally posted by Splash View Post
            I cant seem to find the Milo unbrella 45 inch, about £35/40 on the internet anywhere???
            Hi Splash

Try and find out what tackle dealer deals with Milo in or around your area.

Regards Steve
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vespe 6mm Side Puller Bushes

Comment

Thanks Steve

Comment

Working...
              X