Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Maver Hair Rig Tyer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maver Hair Rig Tyer.

As above anyone used one, if so what are your thoughts on it, or anything similar that works, thanks.

Yes mate have had one now for a few months,there very good you can tye the hair to the length that suits you.the only grumble I have is it I struggle to keep the hook steady in the grip! Really really have to tighten the screw to keep it still.but overall it's a good little tool.

Comment

I have one, a bit expensive at £8 but it's easier to tie an hair with one hand, so a plus for me..
      I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
      He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Hi mate as above great tool perfect for hair rigs, keeping baitband and quickstops ect,in the same place..
        ₮??Ηι₦ ↭ Μ

Comment

Thanks for your reply's lads appreciated, will be purchasing one on the strength of your answers.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyblue1987 View Post
            Yes mate have had one now for a few months,there very good you can tye the hair to the length that suits you.the only grumble I have is it I struggle to keep the hook steady in the grip! Really really have to tighten the screw to keep it still.but overall it's a good little tool.
            I'm with Skyblue on this one, its a great bit of kit but you have to make sure the hook is tightened up well in the jaws.

Comment

Working...
            X