Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Rigger Platform barrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigger Platform barrow

The above any good, I have a penrose at the minute and thinking of swapping to a rigger
    River anglers Go with the flow.

Rigger seems to be first choice for most match anglers. Not cheap for what it is though.

Comment

Mmmmmmmm, I thought that, but was trying to get an idea if anybody had problems with them or niggles.

Comment

just bought a milo platform barrow,the workmanship on some of this stuff is crap, this is the third platform barrow iv had and every one as the welding split including this milo

Comment

My penrose is solid.
          On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

I have had the rigger for 2 years now and had no problems and can say I do not expect any due to the solidness of the build.

Comment

Cheers, my penrose is nearly new and brought a few attachments for it as well, but the wheel is quite small compared with the rigger and was thinking the rigger would be easier to push, as it mainly along the mountain goat tracks of the Severn I use it for.

Comment

I got the rigger it's perfect on the Severn! I fished the danery last year with that thick cake clay the rigger flew through it! The wheel bracket has a little plate on it that removes the mud as the wheel turns little things like that are a god send its galvanised legs and frame it powder coated with a higher quality paint the welds are SOLID I had a penrose and changed for the bigger wheel of the rigger wouldn't go back.
                " if a dogs born in a stable, does it make it a horse? Aye up ducky!!

Comment

Cheers Ducci

Comment

i had a penrose barrow for many years,it was rock solid

Comment

Working...
                    X