Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Quick Release Connectors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Release Connectors.

As above, any recommendations, thanks!

Korum quick change beads for me. I have tried the Preston method feeder quick change ones but could not get on with them.

Comment

Originally posted by billynobites View Post
      Korum quick change beads for me. I have tried the Preston method feeder quick change ones but could not get on with them.
      Thanks for your reply, perhaps I didn't explain fully, the connectors are for accessory's keep nets etc.!!

Comment

Prologic.

Comment

Prologic for me also although I have a couple now stuck in keep net attachment arms that I cannot remove even if I wanted to as they are solid.

Comment

Billy ... they have a flat spot that you can get a spanner on (about a 14-15) so you can get a turn on them?

Comment

Make sure you get true Prolodgic connectors, the cheap rubbish from ebay are just that, rubbish.
              I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
              He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Another vote for Prologic. I was tempted by the cheap ones on eBay a while back - waste of money.
                Steve

Comment

Originally posted by spickup79 View Post
                  Another vote for Prologic. I was tempted by the cheap ones on eBay a while back - waste of money.
                  I was looking at those as well, but after the info off the lads I've bought Prologic!! Thanks again!

Comment

prologic all the way, as already said DONT buy the cheap versions !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i use the medium ones

Prologic Black Night Quick Release Connectors - Ted Carter

Prologic Black Night Quick Release Connectors - Ted Carter
                    Last edited by Brian G; 8 April 2014, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X