Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

preston v rollers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• preston v rollers

Hi all, has anybody used those extra little rollers that fit on the ends of the vee rollers? do they work in theory but not in practice? thinking of getting some, but i might be better putting the money towards another flat roller! whats your thoughts guys?
    Phil

I take it your on about the new roller stops which I have on my v rollers and have my pole blown clean out of so useless if you ask me, I'll be selling a few soon if you want them. I'll be buying flat rollers from now on

Comment

Definitely get a flat roller mate. If you do stick with a v roller, a length of bungee cord across the top would be better than those roller stop things, but this won't stop the pole blowing up the side of the roller and tipping it over. Switching from v to flat rollers was one of the best moves I made.
      Steve

Comment

Flat Roller

Comment

I've just changed from v rollers as mine blew out lucky me I had my hold all next to my roller and was only @ 11.5m phew! That was enough for me x2 maver xl rollers now for when I'm 16m+ I think I would have cried like a little girl if my precious carbon was broken into pieces! I would have been like Willian Defoe in platoon as he got shot arms in the air wind blowing a gale covered in mud on my knees broken like the carbon laid out before me!!!! Oh dear I can see it now I won't sleep tonight going to kick the mrs out of bed and lie my garbo m3 next to me. I might even take it out of the tubes.... Dirty boy lol
          " if a dogs born in a stable, does it make it a horse? Aye up ducky!!

Comment

Contender for funniest post ever there Ducci!
            Steve

Comment

Thanks for the feedback lads, used flat rollers for years, got a v -type for christmas & never got on with it for the above reasons! Ducci made me smile!!!
              Phil

Comment

Flat rollers all the way.

Comment

V are useful when u need a lot of height
                  The new 4 leg matrix v is excellent

Comment

Working...
                  X