Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Elastic recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elastic recommendations?

Usually go with Red and black hydro and Preston Hollo elastics but has anyone changed recently and been impressed with any other for carp fishing??

Cheers
    To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

There's already a recent thread on this subject. J range, tacklenets on ebay and nick gilberts hollow elastic were all recommended. They are not as good as hydro but they are significantly cheaper, the general opinion is that they are all better than the preston though. Good luck.

Comment

nice one fordysufc, ill check it out
      To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

No problem pal.

Comment

Originally posted by fordysufc View Post
          There's already a recent thread on this subject. J range, tacklenets on ebay and nick gilberts hollow elastic were all recommended. They are not as good as hydro but they are significantly cheaper, the general opinion is that they are all better than the preston though. Good luck.
          Ya could pump some son of a gun or other liquid silicone into the hollows with a pellets pump if you want!
          HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

Nick gilberts laccy is spot on and only £5.50 a pop,.
            [SIZE=7]ELWELL FLOATS

[/SIZE] [url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

Been using the new preston dura elastic pretty good so far
              Let us all bag up

Comment

what's the ratings on that Rob? is it colour coded like the hollow?

Is it hollow?

Comment

Vespe elastic now comes in 6 meter lengths and sells for £17.75.

Regards Steve
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vespe 6mm Side Puller Bushes

Comment

The ratings have changed it goes 8,10,12,14,16,18. Yes it's hollow. Will see how long it lasts so good so far
                    Let us all bag up

Comment

i use white hydro for most of my tops .just put red and black in my margin pole.

Comment

Red hydro is in my margin pole it's the best for that by far
                        Let us all bag up

Comment

I like the red hydro for my Beastmaster mate

Comment

Working...
                          X