Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

maver 421

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maver 421

Hi people what are your thoughts on this pole is it ok as an all round pole as in silvers and carp to 7lb .thinking of getting one

Hi madness,there a good pole and would be ok for what your using it for.Use to use a 481,421, was about 2k when they was first out and reviews on it are good.if its for right money i'd go for it,think there was one on ebay for about £500, buy it now,if i was looking for a pole,i wouldn't of hesitated, at that money.

Comment

Thanks pal ,i hear all the time about maver being thin walled do u agree with this or more handling error
      There is a 271 also on ebay which is best
      Last edited by madness; 15 April 2014, 08:42 PM.

Comment

hi mate got a 301 & 361 301 is quite abit earlier & definately a bit more fragile but a good bit ligther than the 361 -still not had any trouble with either of them though! I think the 421 has a bit more reinforcing on them I WOULD QUITE HAPPILY BUY ONE - well happy with both of mine. go for the 421 over the 271! good thing is there s always plenty of spares for sale so it wont cost arms & legs for replacements if needed

Comment

Working...
        X