Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Middy shock stick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Middy shock stick

has any body got a middy shock stick, i so what do you think of it, is it worth buying.
    :D I'll fish anytime and anywhere (as you can see).:D

Hi Max,

Yep the proud owner of the Middy Shock Stick. Bit like a golf club with laggy in it. Only used it once this year at Boldings, had a few carp in the margins very strange when the laggy bottoms out and your down to the stick but copes well, only gripe is it could do with being a little longer 3mtrs bit close in under your feet type of thing but if you can get them going then its the tool for the job. So what are your thoughts ???
    Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
    ><((((?>
    .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

The shock stikk sounds/looks very good but a bit expensive for what it is, but i'm still tempted to buy one. Is the elastic easy to replace if it snaps? and how far does the elastic come out before is snaps? because i go to one of my club waters and the fish there fight like theres no tommrow!

The other poles i looked at were
      The hotspot
      The rythem stick
      The m8 maver
      If any one can tell me about them poles i would be greatful, or any other strong margin poles that you recomend.
      :D I'll fish anytime and anywhere (as you can see).:D

Comment

Hi Max,

Yep the elastic is easy to replace, like for like with the Middy shock core elastic simple mate, but if you maintaine your elastic with lube you should never get one snap as you put it, its all about getting the right balance with pole / elastic rating / and breaking strain set up right and you should not have any problems. Apart from ignorance and brute strength as these are the only things that will let you down. But bear in mind also the welfare of the fish you have on it.

Good luck in your choice, let us know what you decide on please.
        Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
        ><((((?>
        .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

what is the carbon content,that make's it so expensive. seem's like a rod without the runner's.

Comment

Working...
          X