Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Bream feeder rod ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bream feeder rod ..

Recommendations please for a gravel pit, bream feeder rod ......

What length are you looking for?

Comment

daiwa connoisseur Z,11/13ft

Comment

drennan medium feeder rod 11.6

Comment

another vote for the conniosseur z 11/13 or if your wanting to go a little heavier lookout for an 11/13ft team daiwa matchlite.

Comment

Connoisseur z 11/13 or amorphous whisker. Had a couple of chucks with one of the current connys and they seem decent kit too....
            MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

Normark 13ft Multi Tip with the optional bream tip, the best by test if you can find one
              John

Comment

Why the Connoisseur z, isn't the Connoisseur X the better more expensive one.

Comment

Original Asaki blanked carbonactive 13 ft feeder still one of the best long range feeder rods
                  through action so not many hook pulls

Comment

Originally posted by dam View Post
                    Why the Connoisseur z, isn't the Connoisseur X the better more expensive one.
                    The z was the better and more expensive model. They still use the same theme on some of their current tackle, eg windcast s,x and z reels priced from cheapest to most expensive in that order.

Comment

if anyone's got a 2ft section from a conny z apq i would be interested,i snapped mine last year.very good rod just wish it had screw reel fitting.

Comment

shouldnt cost the earth to get a srew fitting on _ I got one put on a rod for a fiver (but me mate works in the tackle shop) - £15 / £20 i would think.

Comment

Working...
                        X