Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

garbolino c1 14:5m whats it worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• garbolino c1 14:5m whats it worth

I am thinking of selling my garbolino c1 carp pole
    It is in vg/mint condition it will come with a spare short 4 section and garbolino cupping kit+cups
    But no topkits it's pole only just wondering what it is worth
    Thanks

£250

Comment

£250-£275 if u are selling drop me a pm would have this as backup to my m3.
      " if a dogs born in a stable, does it make it a horse? Aye up ducky!!

Comment

I'm also interested.

Comment

gotta be worth £500 even as spares

Comment

Originally posted by richierich2347 View Post
            gotta be worth £500 even as spares
            Not a chance without any kits mate.

Comment

I would have thought 350-75 if it's mint, and his kit usually is

Comment

It is mint and I forgot to add it's got trev jeans nose cones on sections 4,5,6,7,8

Comment

If its got Nose cones then that will @ least Double the Value !!
                  Dont get your Hair off ,
                  Its just my sense of Humour
                  Would of thought Somewhere in the £300 ~+ Bracket ! with Cones .
                  Colin

Comment

I got a Garbo m3 it was quoted @ £650 with x6 kits and mine has trev cones no breaks mint! as well something minty after eights maybe? Lol any how I think £300 is fair with no kits there's one on eBay at the mo with x5 kits cups bag etc so if it was that package it would be worth more £400-£475? After that I'd buy new one!

Comment

The one on eBay is a gmax power carp not a c1 it's a completely different pole they are built on different mandrels the c1 is compatible with the m1,m3,m5 but the gmax power carp isn't.

Comment

So the gmax power carp doesn't interchange with the gmax m 3? If so I will withdraw my bid are u 100% yiddo? If so I apollagise for my ill judged comment. Cheers ducci

Comment

The gmax power carp is compatible with the gmax 1000,800,600
                          The pole I have got the c1 is compatible with the m1,m3 and m5

Comment

Prob £350-400 max I'd say mate as people do want kits. I got a brand spank 13m package with kits and the lot for £500 brand new special offer from well known Garbo fishery.
                            Well worth it for spares and I'd defo be interested , av an m1 and my c1 plus a couple more 4/5 sections but impending move to Ireland later in year means I'll be needing more 4/5/6 sections at least.

Comment

13m for 500 quid inc 5 kits of your choice says yours with no kits is 250-300 I reckon....

Comment

Working...
                              X