Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

poles apart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poles apart

[SIZE=4]Hi all I wonder if any one can tell me is there a cheepy pole out there that will handle carp up to 25lbs without ending up in a mass of splinters. Any help on this would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Margin poles will handle big carp best or tricast xrs carp pole second hand won't break the bank

Comment

How much is Cheap New /Used ?
      Colin

Comment

Hi Frisky Fish sorry I havent replied before now, I am still finding my way round the site (and totally lost by the look of it) Thank you for the info and I will look on the net to see what is around. Regards Dave

Comment

Hello Colin as I have just said to frisky I am still finding my way round the site, so sorry I havent replied before now. Well I have a Maver elite but certainly do not think it would survive a sesion on the lake in question. What I am after is any pole that will not fall apart on the first big fish I hook, I am not too bothered about weight or quality as I have to have it a rest anyway. Would prefer a new pole up to £100.

Regards Dave

Comment

Working...
          X