Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

second hand or new?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• second hand or new?

Got around £1200 to spend? Do i go second hand for a top end pole or new on a mid range pole? Any advice would be much appreciated?

I think a lot depends on your venues and the distance you need to fish.If you need to fish long distances for long periods,then i would go 2nd hand,top of range,just 2 ive seen,a z12 in this weeks angling times,17.5m .£1,000 and a maver elite 77,88,mix at £625 at mo,on ebay.
    And diks tourney pro's
    If your ok up to 14.5m,£1200 would be able to buy a good pole new.

Comment

You can get a used M1 for a grand, great pole.
      On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

i would head down the 2nd hand route as you ll get a better pole + if you arent too happy with it or decide to change you ll recoup very close to what you layout if you buy well! the depreciation on poles is a big factor for me when buying

Comment

id put another 300 to it and get a whisker brand new mate
          [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
          X