Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

river fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• river fishing

Afternoon folks...i'm recently new on here and i'm after some advice.....im mainly a carp fisherman these days but consider myself an all rounder as i've done lots of match fishing and pole fishing as well as sea fishing for a number of years in my younger days....
    The advice i'm looking for is about river fishing,,I've done very little since I was a teenager and then I wasn't that great at it...can any of the members on here point me in the right direction on this subject..ie..tackle,terminal tackle,rig set ups,baits,tactics...my 2 sons do lots of river fishing and are both very good at it...I really want to get back into it and certainly improve at fishing rivers..i am a member of Warrington Anglers and we have lots of stretches of rivers on our membership and I want to take full advantage of the licence if I can
    many thanks in advance
Working...
X