Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

chinese barrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chinese barrow

Anybody bought one of those Chinese made barrows (cheap copy of the Penrose),I bought one last week it goes back tomorrow.
    Saw it made up in the shop, had a whirl thought not bad Ill have one, big mistake.The tube the handles are made with a mile smaller than the tube they are supposed to fit into and are thinner metal, the legs are the same its that flimsy when loaded it goes all directions,twists and turns at the slightest movement wont even stand up loaded if the ground is not perfectly flat, and the welding is a disgrace, its only tack welded.
    As Ive said back it goes tomorrow.

BEEN BETTER OFF WITH AN OLD PRAM

you get what you pay for.

Comment

Blimey Frank a Chinese take away took back!

Comment

Thanks for the 'heads up' ridgeacre. Looking to get a barrow at some point.

Comment

Bloke in our club builds them, all you have to do is remember all the bits when you go fishing

Comment

ho yes polepot did you find the handles for your barrow? was it you who said you've been organised all week wait for saturday.anyway even with a bad start you still hammered me on the next peg.welldone mate.
            TRUSTED POPLARS AC ANGLER WHO TELL'S NO LIES.

Comment

That was my 1st outing this year where I haven't been battered both sides

just to make you feel a bit better
              Yes, my handles were beside the chair in the living room when I got home

Comment

there's always next time polepot the idea was to let you win so you could gain some confidence then next time it's our turn to win
                TRUSTED POPLARS AC ANGLER WHO TELL'S NO LIES.

Comment

Good thinking that, as long as we have a 'next time'

Comment

Working...
                  X