Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Margin hook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margin hook?

I have been using fox series 2 hooks (red packet) since they first came out for margin fishing,i stocked up with loads before they were discontinued,but i am now getting low on supplies!
    I use Tubertini 175's for all my other summer work but was wondering if you anyone could recommend a pattern similar to the fox?

Cheers

Abbo
    HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

i have been using the guru lwg hooks , very strong hooks.

Comment

GURU MWG'S.for all normal margin work.ESP Raptor T6's for fishing near snags and heavy weed,hit and hold.

Comment

Cheers boys! Just the job! hooks ordered,will give em a go!

Comment

Clive
          i have been using a Guru hook for Margins for the same reason
          i think mine are MWG
          I have had no problems with them ,they seem to be Strong & they Stay Sharp
          Colin

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post
            Clive
            i have been using a Guru hook for Margins for the same reason
            i think mine are MWG
            I have had no problems with them ,they seem to be Strong & they Stay Sharp
            Cheers Col they look about the nearest thing to the series 2 that i can find.
            Didnt want to go down the 911 route again after losing confidence with them straightening and breaking!

Comment

Tubertini 175's or Kamasan Animals for me..... never had an Animal fail to date!!

Comment

Animals are possibly the Best Carp hook on the market
                At 1 time i never used anything else,TBH i dont realy know why i changed.!!
                The only thing i didnt like was the Colour i prefer Bronze hooks
                Dont realy think it makes a difference ,its all in the mind !
                Colin

Comment

Another vote for the Guru MWG. Use them for pretty much everything in the summer

Comment

Working...
                  X