Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Nick Gilbert - Great Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Gilbert - Great Service

Just wanted to publicly thank Nick for tremendous service.

I replied to a thread ages ago on here and another forum having tried a few of the NG hollows in both white core and amber core. I mentioned I had had a few issues with one elastic in particular and was struggling to get on with it.

Nick to be fair questioned what the issue was, my set up, normal pulla or side puller and what I was using it for etc and having replied Nick confirmed it could only be a duff length, apologised and said he would replace when he had stock as he was sold out. He was honest enough to say he had found an occasional flaw but usually spotted them when cutting and dispatching.

Having had floats and elastic in the past I was not in any hurry and thanked Nick and said he could sort me out when I next ordered some more elastic or floats.

Out of the blue, Nick has send me two replacement elastics when stock has arrived and totally unprompted. Fantastic service Mr. Gilbert......most appreciated!
Working...
X