Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

map topkit case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• map topkit case?

anyone got one?
    looking at one of these as an alternative to a jumbo holdall, i.e keep my six tube and store the top kits in the case, I like the look of the case with the built in protection for the elastics, and being able to leave a rig ready made up etc but in all the pics and advertising vids I've seen, the rigs on the kits appear to be margin/shallow rigs, with most commies being a top kit deep on a long line or there abouts, is there a way of storing a kit with a deeper rig still attached?
    thanks
    paul.

Yes Paul.
    Make the rig, attatch to top kit and from hook end start to wind it back on a pole winder. You can secure against the top kit with a piece of pole elastic.
    On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

ah I see, so theres nothing actually in the case it's self? I didn't know if you could loop the rig round the tab made for the lacy and then hook onto the base of the top kit?
      what yer reckon on the case overall?

Comment

I've got one good piece of kit especially when you fish the same venues, only down side is I'd like it to be thinner so I could put it in a holdall
        here carpy carpy carpy

Comment

i just put the lot in ,rig top kit all attached...its easy....use a loom band if ya dont like stretching laccy
          In darkness we do what we can
          In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by paulb View Post
            ah I see, so theres nothing actually in the case it's self? I didn't know if you could loop the rig round the tab made for the lacy and then hook onto the base of the top kit?
            what yer reckon on the case overall?
            That's exactly what I do just run the line back around the plastic tab and hook into the foam
            here carpy carpy carpy

Comment

many thanks to all

Comment

Strangely though I don't think they are long enough to house the map f1 kits.....

Comment

tks kits only
                  In darkness we do what we can
                  In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Working...
                  X