Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

dacron connectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dacron connectors

hi i have a question about dacron connectors i am thinking of changing over from plastic connectors to dacron ,now this might sound a silly question but if i was using a pole rig about 10 ft deep and my swim was 6 ft deep i would simply cut the line to lenth and depending on wind and what bait i was fishing i would leave enough line between pole end and pole float so i could fish it correctly and simply tie another loop on with my loop tyer then attatch back on the plastic connector ,so what i want to ask is after plumbing in the same way with a dacron connector on ,when ive found the depth i take it i would have to form 2 loops again and attatch back on the dacron again ,just wondering is it easy to get the lenth you want after forming the loops again and is it easy .....told you it was a silly question lol ,and any advice on the best dacron connectors would be good cheers

You have lost me ????????

Comment

Originally posted by squatboy View Post
      hi i have a question about dacron connectors i am thinking of changing over from plastic connectors to dacron ,now this might sound a silly question but if i was using a pole rig about 10 ft deep and my swim was 6 ft deep i would simply cut the line to lenth and depending on wind and what bait i was fishing i would leave enough line between pole end and pole float so i could fish it correctly and simply tie another loop on with my loop tyer then attatch back on the plastic connector ,so what i want to ask is after plumbing in the same way with a dacron connector on ,when ive found the depth i take it i would have to form 2 loops again and attatch back on the dacron again ,just wondering is it easy to get the lenth you want after forming the loops again and is it easy .....told you it was a silly question lol ,and any advice on the best dacron connectors would be good cheers
      Stick with stonfos bud!
      HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

lost myself lol ,ile stick wi stonfos

Comment

Exactly mate. You need to form 2 loops, 1 to connect and the other to undo.

Comment

Working...
          X