Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Are pre tied hooks to nylon really any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are pre tied hooks to nylon really any good?

I've been fishing now near on 18yrs on rivers, canals, commercials and always tied my own hooks because when I was tought by a very wise old man that was something you learnt almost straight away, so I've never been interested in pre tied and I was on a match yesterday and got talking after to another fellow fisherman who swore by these on every method, and he's given me some to try!! Now I looked at him a bit gone out because it sons crazy relying on a machine tied hook lengths that could be slightly wrong and loose you a match winning fish or the only fish of the day!! Please if anybody has experience with these pre tied hooks let me know what you think? Or just let me know full stop of what you think to these and are they as good as home made? Are they reliable? Thanks for reading hope you can help?

The quality of pre tied hooks to nylon is exceptional now compaired to years ago.and many top anglers now use them with complete confidence.
    Drennan have a wide variety of top quality hooks to nylon in various patterns and breaking strains,both barbed/microbarbed,and barbless.

Comment

Working...
    X