Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

seat box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seat box

Any of you chaps have one of these boxes how do you rate it its £399 from £899rrp you can only get it from brundalls angling i believe ???MILO CARBONITE SEAT BOX

its like the krypton factor trying to assembly my box...can you imagine me with that
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

i agree looks good all set up but how long do you need before a match to sort all that out (ok what seat box would you go for at that price range)

Comment

i have a matchbox MSX i have only just upgraded and i find it very good, leg fittings slip slowly but thats down to my weight, very strong very sturdy and easy to assembly i am totally pleased with it......under £200
        In darkness we do what we can
        In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

If you are going to spend £400 on a box have a look at the Plattforms range of boxes, one they have no plastic to break and you can lift them empty unlike the Milos I have looked at.
          My own personnal choice was for a Matchbox Pyramid which is adaptable with its range of extras, and guess what I can carry it with tackle in.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X