Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

preston roller pullers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• preston roller pullers

i want to fit some preston roller side puller kits to 3 of my maver power kits i would buy the propper tool to do this the drilla kit from preston ,i have watched the video to fit these by adam wakelin and it looks quite easy to do ,my question is the wrap you need to stenthen your kit to drill into where can i get these , i dont want to pay the twenty odd quid at carbon mods for a piece of wrap and stuff to do this ,that will mean a cost of about £17 for X3 roller pullers ,£4 quid for the drilla kit and for the carbon mod kit £25 , so about £45 for 3 power kits is there a cheaper option out there or is this the only decent option any cheaper or better ideas would be welcome cheers i dont know if this could be a cheaper alternative but ive just seen some carbon fibre tape on the carbon mod site supplied on a roll and is 2 inch wide
    Last edited by squatboy; 21 September 2014, 05:37 PM.

Would cost about £12 per wrap done professionally and wouldn't advise using anything except the right thing , best to get them done right than have to buy new top kits later

Comment

thanks but who does these proffessionally for that price cheers

Comment

Where are you based mate?

Comment

doncaster mate

Comment

Oh , was just gonna say , if you were in the midlands, Bilston angling do wraps for about a tenna! I've heard very good reports but I'm sure there's someone local to you for about the same price! But like cjsid sed , you need a proper wrap for them rollers otherwise your £10 wrap will be £65 for a top 2!

Comment

Failing that , why don't you just use a preston puller bung! £3 a pop!

Comment

yeah thanks allot ,cheers i already have puller bungs at £3 a pop want to change to side pullers cheers think ime gonna get the mods kit ive emailed them and they have told me how i do this thanks for the replies

Comment

Paul's tackle at denaby are £10-£12 quid each and he'll fit everything for you.

Comment

Working...
                  X