Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

New Basket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Basket

I've been thinking about upgrading my seatbox for a while as mine is fairly heavy and have no space for a trolley in my car etc. So... Ideally my new box will have a barrow kit, have plenty of space and a sliding footplate so I don't have to take the footplate off like I do now when putting it in my boot.

So... Who can tell me of a good box for around £350 with barrow kit and plenty of drawers etc.

Looking at the maver 4es which is winning at the minute.

Cracking box mate, good size footplate as well. On special offer at the moment on eBay , sports direct £334 free postage

Comment

That's exactly where id been looking at it. Just have to decide whether I really want to use my rainy day funds on it!

Comment

dont know if its of any use but im also looking into seatboxes miself but im concidering the weight for me? and finding it difficult as most dont put the weight down?
        ***** JohnBoy *****

Comment

Failing that mate have a look on eBay, maver MX 4000. I've got one, they're a cracking box. Not the lightest but very strong and plenty of space in them . The one on eBay comes with a few ad dons as well ! All the best mate with ya search!

Comment

I believe the Maver MXI 4es is 18 kilos, so not too bad when it comes with a wheel kit.

Comment

I think the 4000 is about that but with the wheel kit a couple of kilos is neither here nor there! They are both good boxes tho, just thort if you were on a budget the 3000 or 4000 mite be a better option, good luck anyway.

Comment

I've just bitten the bullet. Maver 4Es en route. I'll give it a review when it arrives. Now to sell my old one...

Comment

Ya won't go wrong with it mate for the money

Comment

I've just got the daiwa tournament 400 for £400
                    You may pick it up for less now with the new 500 imminent. It's a cracking box with a good strong wheel kit. Mind you I haven't been on the bank with it yet- Monday hopefully. I spent most of today partitioning the drawers off and making it ideal for me- there's loads of room.
                    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Originally posted by paul k View Post
                      I've just got the daiwa tournament 400 for £400
                      You may pick it up for less now with the new 500 imminent. It's a cracking box with a good strong wheel kit. Mind you I haven't been on the bank with it yet- Monday hopefully. I spent most of today partitioning the drawers off and making it ideal for me- there's loads of room.
                      Fishin on a Monday Paul! TUT TUT!
                      HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

Oh yes Clive- the boss is away!! Lol
                        Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                        Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Morning all, just another quick question about this box to save opening a new thread... I should be having it delivered today so looking to give it a test drive asap, I'm just wondering if anybody knows which add ons can be fitted if I need more space for winders etc. For example which side drawer can be added on.

Comment

Can get spare draws and trays off ebay , can be added to the seat box or the stacker unit , I have made up a spare stacker unit and just swap them over depending on where I am fishing

Comment

have a look on the web. nordik tackle box brilliant box no need for a trolley with this setup and the strongest box on the market.i have had rive,preston,daiwa,maver,the nordik beats them all hands down.

Comment

Working...
                              X