Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Daiwa st 100 seat box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiwa st 100 seat box

Any good?

Yes my dad has one. Its a cheaper version of the tournament pro. Its not a bad box,worth having a look at.

Comment

sounds like a bargin for 100 pound

Comment

mate if i was and this isnt being nasty i would stay well clear cheap metal mate but each to our own

Comment

must im impressed with mine and yes there are better ones out their but at wot cost ie riva i havnt had any issues with mine the only norse is the legs arent that long compared to the preston version but for 100 quid its a steel =.
          [CENTER][SIZE=7][B][COLOR=red][COLOR=blue][I][I]Bg Floats[/I][/I][/COLOR] [/COLOR][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=#0000FF]hand made floats [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
          [CENTER][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=#FF0000]They [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Stand the Test of Time - [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=4]Contact:[/SIZE] [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

the Preston version of the td 100? there is no Preston version there is a space station witch the td 200 tried to mimic so u have a td 200 the space station style box or the td 100 witch is a modular? because u cannot compare the two they are different style boxes bud btw rive aint all that trust me i had two and sold one and one broke and gone back too my old space station xs

Comment

Working...
            X