Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

junior match fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• junior match fishing

junior match fishing is rarely heard of except for clubs does anyone know any big junior matches any info would be great

My advice would be to fish with 'the grown ups'. I only ever fished five junior matches as a youth. A club match, a national squad selection match, the junior national and the England world championship youth trials. Other than that i fished with a senior team in the AT winter league, various canal leagues and division two and three nationals. I can say with complete confidence it made me a much better angler. The team was patient with me when I brought back only 3 or 4 points out of 15, and helped me learn a lot off the back of them. So then when I started bringing back little brown envelopes, I was happy to buy them beer out of them! I'd say to you that you should practise and practise, but if you want to get a lot better, you have to fish with and against those that are a lot better than you. And that means stepping up. Good luck!
    [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
    X