Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Browning youth masters, is it on this year ? or any other junior events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browning youth masters, is it on this year ? or any other junior events

Just wondering if browning were running the youth masters this year? an if there any other junior events that i could enter.

Thanks jordey
    Maver Midlands :cool:

it hasnt for the past couple of years now there the junior fisho

Comment

A bloke from arden near stratford is talking about possible junior matches,so that might be ok.Or theres lower park fishery near redditch who are planning on running some junior matches.The browning seemed to finish due to lack of attendances at venues.Shame but theres not enough keen kids out there anymore.

Comment

Tuesdays in School holidays Moorlands
        Colin

Comment

crikey those Tuesday matches at Moorlands are still going? i remember sitting behind my brother when he used to fish them.. thats gotta be the best part of 15 or 16years ago now.. superb
          for all your carp fishing in the North West visit [url]www.northwestcarp.co.uk/forums[/url] :)

Comment

Been running for about 20yrs Chesh
            Some good lads passed through the ranks there mate
            Danny Ashington ,Ian Giddings,Grant Allbutt, Kieron Rich,Chris Stewart,Adam Evans,Craig Bennett to name just a few
            All great Anglers + many many more .
            Colin

Comment

Thanks for all that, i fishing the browning youth masters in 2009. i fished the 2 kids matches before the final and i won them, then i come to the final and the presure got to me i was loosing fish left right and center, proper upseting could of won it really the size of fish i was having 3 carp and a few bream 23 lb. and i bet i put back 70lb. never mind.

just wondering how do u apply for junior fisho ( please forgive the spelling not the best )

thanks all

Comment

To fish junior fisho im sure you have to qualify through the junior nationals.But i could be wrong,hopefully someone else can tell you for definate.My lad was second in his browning match at barston,only one went through so he didnt make it.That would have been the same year as yourself,shame it finished.

Comment

Junior nationals ? have not got a clue. i thourt you applyed for tickets and fished the venue then you got to final must be wrong. Could someone please help if you have any information on junior fisho please would be much apprecated.

thanks jord

Comment

No, gotta fish nationals...I was about 1/2 oz of getting into the fisho this year. I won my section and come 10th overal...I think you have to be 8th or above to qualify for it. Shame as they do it on top 8 and not sections as lots of people in 1 section qualified so it doesnt give the people in the bad sections a chance.

Comment

hayfield are supposiddly having a 2 day festival for juniors with each day you fish on a different lake.

Comment

i fished that 2009 final was a good competition for us too bad it aint running anymore :/ came 7th so not a bad result and only stopped catching as i ran out of meat due to bait limits aha trying to find another competition this year as i am 16 atm and 17 in may
                        [COLOR="red"]Pride[/COLOR][COLOR="lime"]Of[/COLOR][COLOR="#ff00ff"]Derby[/COLOR][COLOR="#00ffff"]Juniors[/COLOR]:cool: [COLOR="#ff00ff"]Drawbag [COLOR="#00ffff"]Wanabeee :)[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

i fished the junior and intermediate festival at white acres last year was brilliant wish i could get the time of to fish it this year but no luck :/

Comment

Working...
                          X