Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Out Now! Help for juniors...Learn match tactics...Charity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out Now! Help for juniors...Learn match tactics...Charity

Hi all,
    I have spent the past couple of months filming and editing some DVD's to help juniors and beginners learn tactics and improve their fishing. We have 4 DVD's, you can have a look at what DVD's we have and also find info on this link.
    junior fishing uk angling help top tips and information spro angling products
    That is also the place were you can buy the DVD's using paypal.
    All the money is going to MacMillan Cancer Support. We are not taking any profit.
    Here is a short video with a bit more info on what they are about.....

Any questions? Please post on this thread.
    Thankyou
    Dan

Can i just say i wish i was as fortunate as you to have this gear... Im only starting out and have only got a few things i havent got all the money in the world and my parents aint rich... but fair play to you if i had this gear id be out everyday.

Comment

Your doing well for yourself mate...
      [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
      [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Thanks, my family are not rich. I've just saved the money I've earnt from fishing up so if I do need anything I can get it with my own money. Thanks Connor

Comment

ive watched your videos on youtube like all of them and there really good is there a special price if we bought all the dvds

Comment

Yes, £20 for the full set. Would anybody on here be interested in donating?

Comment

I do beleive you may have a future successful fishing show such as matt hayes i would donate but short an cash atm now im back at sixthform

best of luck to you
              Personal Bests

Pike-23lb
              Perch-3lb
              Tench-5 1/2lb
              Carp-15lb
              Barbel-10 1/2lb
              Chub 5 1/4lb
              Roach 1 1/2lb
              Rudd 2lb
              Bream 6 1/2lb

Comment

to raise the most amount of money i think you need to hold a competition

Comment

wot an angler don't fancy drawing next to him dread to think how good he will be when he is older

Comment

if your 13 now and doing this well i hope wen im older i dont go in a match with you

Comment

Come on lads - all the money raised goes to a very very good cause! Great to get kids into fishing as they can see someone their own age having great success!
                      Simon Young
                      Admin
                      Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                      web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Working...
                      X