Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fishing around Cheltenham/Gloucester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing around Cheltenham/Gloucester

I am due to relocate to the Cheltenham/Gloucester area from Kent in the next couple of months and I was wondering what the fishing was like and are there any clubs/good tackle shops in the area.

Advice would be appreciated

Scoobs

Hill View Lakes in Puckrup near Tewkesbury, Staunton Court lakes they have a tackle shop onsite aswell,Tirely Court again just outside Tewks, Tewkesbury fishing shop 31 Barton st in the town, Cheltenham Angling Centre 442 high street, Gloucester angling Centre 47 Bristol rd Gloucs cant say on clubs but no doubt shops will help you out

Comment

It depends what u do , pleasure/team/match on proper venues or puddles, there are plenty of options round here.If interested in clubs/teams can point u in right direction.

Comment

Thanks very much for the info - I am interested in match fishing really . I probably don't have the time for team fishing though.
        I enjoy fishing commercials but enjoy real fishing on rivers and canals the most
        Regards
        Scoobs

Comment

if ya can hold a rod the right way round DGL will take ya on in there team

there are a few good places to go. best jus to go into tackle shop and ask there.
          [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="7"][B]AIRITY BOY
          221 TONS[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Prick

Comment

Who is a prick?

Comment

Manor tomorrow steven?

Comment

Of course big boy, dont need a reel so im ok up there, im taking the best driver in the world with me.

Comment

he said earlier he might drop out. hard to get the staff these days ent it!i was thinkin about it but i got the sniffles!

Comment

Working...
                    X