Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Astwood Bank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astwood Bank

Can anyone give me some info on the above, as i have a match there next Sunday. I know the Rudd are prolific in the summer, are they as hungry in Winter, or is it purely a carp water. { please help } Cheers.
    Team Mosella Black Country

Sex is like Poker.
    If you havnt got a good partner.
    Then you better have a good Hand

what lake you fishing

Comment

Furthest pool from tea bar, the one with island

Sex is like Poker.

Comment

The carp used to be lumps so i would go for the silvers - not fished it for 2 years though

Comment

It can be hard on any pool there when the weathers bad, to be honest never done much good there myself any time

Comment

Originally posted by rive t
            Can anyone give me some info on the above, as i have a match there next Sunday. I know the Rudd are prolific in the summer, are they as hungry in Winter, or is it purely a carp water. { please help } Cheers.
            you are going to be on bluebell pool,you will catch rudd,roach the odd perch and of course carp take the usual bait pellet,maggots,corn and take some bread as the locals catch some very big carp even in winter?

Comment

Sorry lads its the Budlia pool that were on

Sex is like Poker.

Comment

hope you have a 16m pole???
                need to be on the first two islands past the second and forget it??
                fish right over or at least 2foot of the rushes don't feed to much good luck let me know how ya get on if its this Sunday coming i might be there on the open myself??

Comment

Sounds like a Big Flask and lots of Sandwiches venue, good luck lads

Comment

Ask Andy222 he was on there sunday on bluebell (crap) think 15lb won it

Comment

Working...
                    X