Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

bonehill mill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bonehill mill

hi, can anybody give me some advice on bonehill mill. Such as what baits, pegs and methods are best to fish.

when are you fishing there, and which pool are you looking to fish mate,
    Dales or Ashleys

Comment

im probably fishing dales on sunday, monday or tuesday i havent quite decided yet.

Comment

Probably frozen at the moment, try ringing Neil the owner on 07861391916, mention youv'e spoke to Steve and he will sort you out with top info mate!

Comment

I fished both pools last year in the summer, the small pool i fished it up in the water and sprayed maggot.This time of year scale down and feed very little. The big pool i found in the summer worked well with meat and pellets and paste but method feeder and dead reds are getting the bigger bags
          Let us all bag up

Comment

If you are fishing round the tamworth area try the riddings dan, the folly pool is fishing well
            Let us all bag up

Comment

what baits and tactics are best to fish on the folly pool?

Comment

Hi Dan, This time of the year ive used red maggots and the waggler about 20 metres out and had a fish a chuck, mainly small carp and f1s. Chopped worm and caster are pretty good to at the mo
                Let us all bag up

Comment

starting matches

does any one know when dave starting his matches

Comment

Working...
                  X