Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

need info on sherwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need info on sherwood

Hi got a match this weekend on langdale which is the oval shape lake which you fish from the island any info please

Hi Micked,

On the Langdale and Maunside Channels, fish pole and maggot to a feature for chub to 2lb and small carp.

Any more info contact 07721 316334
    Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
    ><((((?>
    .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

Try this link mate.

Sherwood Forest Farm Park Fishery - UK Coarse Fishing in Nottinghamshire

><((((?>

Comment

Thanks for the info match was poor my frist dry net for 2 years. lad won it with 7 lb down the track.

Comment

Hi Mick,

Sorry you had a bad day mate, hope it dont put you off Sherwood it really does fish well.

><((((?>

Comment

Hi weldec

No mate thats fishing for you fished sherwood a few times had some really good weights on maun side lake in the summer. Got another match on langdale in the summer see how goes then weights should improve. Hope the method of fishing langdale is the same as fishing maunside in the summer mounths shallow with plenty of casters.

Thanks again Mick E

Comment

Hi Mick E,

Get plenty of rest the night before as you are going to be busy mate, summer weights will knock your socks off. Plenty of good fishing to be had in a picturesque surrounding. We have two matches on Holmedale this year so out with the big gear.

Tight lines mate.

><((((?>

Comment

Yeah i sugessed Hohmdale to how match secertry and he book langdale i surpose its got dale on the end of it which confused him.
                I hear its chuck the turd (method) on Hohmdale and your right its set in great suroundings good luck for the coming season.

Comment

Have been away this last week,so couldn't warn you about Langdale Channel.No matter what time of year,it doesn,t seem to match fish very well.
                  I know there are 30 pegs ie 14 on each side,and 2 on end.but as soon as the pegs fill the standard of fishing goes down.
                  It is totally different midweek pleasure fishing,it can be really good.......quality average,quantity really good.
                  My advice for your summer match would be to transfer to Holmdale if possible and fish Teabag with meat on hook.
                  Good Luck for future.

Comment

whats this tea bag method about is that pg or typhoo

Comment

We call PVA stockings Tea bags

Comment

Working...
                      X