Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

few days away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• few days away

hi guys im looking for a place to take myself and the mrs for a couple of days of fishing on the cheap back endish sept oct time this year she is a fisher too caravan, lodge will consider anything can you help please

How about Hillview?

Fisheries.co.uk - Hillview Lakes, Twyning, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire.

Comment

stafford moor, in devon look on their web site for prices, its a fantastic place

Comment

Hi,
        Don't know which area you are from,but if near enough Cobwebs at Whittlesey near Peterboro is brilliant.
        B&B £23 each/night(breakfast will last you all day).
        Chippie across the road or chinese takeaway a couple of mins away.
        You can take these back to lodge, Terry(terreza) will fix you up with tea and bread and butter at no extra charge.
        PHONE NO. for this is 01733-350960.
        Fishing in the area is really good, Decoy Lakes arguably the best carp lakes in the country,
        There is also Kingsland Lakes
        East Delph Lakes
        Eldernell Lakes
        Or if you prefer river/drains fishing, you have the R.Nene or the 20ft drain.
        Everything is within a couple of miles.
        Oh and almost forgot lol pub is across the road.
        Wife and myself are going down first week in August(she fishes too),and again for few days in September so we could well see you!

Comment

hi snap this is one of the nicest places to fish docklow leominster in herefordshire, you can only use maggots corn caster & worm or luncheon meat but no pellets or paste. i think this is the web page Docklow, Hereford and Worcester (UK) - Community Website it a lovely place have a look......

Comment

Working...
          X