Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Whiteacres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whiteacres

Going to whiteacres on monday 13th july for my first time and would appriciated any tips on how its been fishing recently please. Eg which lake, which bait etc.

Any advice on the silver match as i am thinking or taking part in that match.

Thanks
    Matty

hi mate im going down on saturday the 11th for the week so ill be there when your down there all the lakes fish well but ive heard that they still have khv so most of the bigger fish have died so ive been told to scale down tackle wise for the new stock of f1s im also going in for the wednesday silver match so see you there thanks lewis
    [url]Www.blacksilverbaits.co.uk[/url] - quality groundbaits!

Comment

click onto Fishing holidays in Cornwall at White Acres all the ltest match results

Comment

im going to white acres in september as anyone got any tips or what is a few good swims on pats pool
        many thanks
        paul

Comment

i went last year very dissapointed with the fishing but thats when they had a big problem lots of dead fish heard they have been re stocking it but only small fish nice place though you might be best off trying the 2 pools they have off site not sure if they was affected though

Comment

im going on the 28th will be my 4th time in less than 2 years.jennys is a great pool as youll catch all day about 5 metres out.at the moment its mainly method feeder but you still catch on the pellet wag and down the edge.let me know how you do.have a great time

Comment

My mate fished today on twin oaks came second in the rover with 109 pound from peg 27 i think a peg from twin oaks other side won the rover 180 pound

Comment

was that pellet wag and methord tight to far bank? ive heard that dose the trick at the moment down there? thanks lewis

Comment

Lewis that was method feeder tight to far bank you have to go as close as you can pellet and corn on hook . Pellet wag is always worth setting up he was on high numbers i dont think it works as well on that lake.

Comment

thanks mate im off down there about 9 in the morning for a week so ill get some practice before the matchs i think i may go in for the wednesday and the thursday match so i need the practice lol thanks

Comment

Went there for the 5th time at the end of may and it wasnt fishing as well as in previous years.got chatting to a guy in the next peg to me who lives there most of the year and he said the fish kill in sept 2008 was worse than they were lettin on.he reckons sycamore pool had 283 dead carp in one day! It still is a great place to go though.as for the silvers match,it was on trelawney when i was there and peg 1 won it with 39lb.need any more info let me know

Comment

When fishing rover if you dont get an early draw the high numbers on twin oaks quite a few pegs will be free for some reason no one likes to get on this lake there was only 6 people on there thurs inc my mate and he was 77 out of 80 the lakes got loads carp althou slightly smaller he had 45 for 108 pound

Comment

has anybody got any up to date info,i am going down there in 4 weeks so its about time to start prepping

Comment

Working...
                          X