Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

disabled pegs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disabled pegs

Anyone know of a fishery around West Mids/Shrops where i can park by or very near the pegs

Moorlands farm. You can park right behind your peg.

Comment

i am a disabled angler i have problems with balance i fish barston lakes which is on the west midlands golf course site u can park behind the peg u fish,it's full of fish carp tench bream etc i've had some cracking fish best to date 23lb mirror carp fishing the method,it's a well run friendly fishery,hope this is helpfull.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark 18 View Post
        Anyone know of a fishery around West Mids/Shrops where i can park by or very near the pegs
        Hi, we are Worcester if that helps and with the help of the Environment Agency we have installed over 1,000m of disabled accessible pathways, over 40 pegs and can offer a 30 peg match pool with every one of the pegs suitable for a wheelchair user, pleasure fishing, teaching pools and fly fishing (fly opening August this year). We are also starting to build our new centre next month which is a cafe, tackle shop and teaching centre all fully diabled accessible opening March 2010.

Some of the old Victorian pool are right alongside the car park but the disabled accessible pegs are very close to the car park area and accessible via a bridge.

I would be happy to meet you down there and show you around but feel free to check out our website.

Good luck!

Helen
        Cob House Fisheries
        Cob House Fisheries Home Page

Comment

Thank's lads

Comment

Working...
          X