Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

portland fishery newark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• portland fishery newark

hi to every one can anyone give me any tips and baits being used on portand fishery never fished it on a match there saturday but dont know what pond ?

Originally posted by fishermanjud View Post
    hi to every one can anyone give me any tips and baits being used on portand fishery never fished it on a match there saturday but dont know what pond ?
    HI AND WELCOME -if you can find out which pond either four islands, long island, old pond or the canal then you'll get some advise i'm sure, fished the canal myself three weeks ago drew a bum peg 19 i think but still ended up with near 60lb from chopped worm and castors down the sides with three sections on in 2-3ft of water.our match had 24 anglers so we took up the whole lake which has got 30 pegs i think and the flier is peg 1 which used to be next to a bridge but now filled in underneath it, it won our match from peg 1 with 133lb by a 16 yr old lad fishing with pellet feeding more pellet over the top. look up talk anglig member WELDEC he'll put you right bud
    Sean Hanrahan

Comment

Sean

I thought Ashley caught on pole and worm for his 133lb?

Peg 19 holds the 'Canal' match record of over 200lb!

See you tomorrow.

Comment

sorry kev thought i heard his dad say he fished pellet m8 - and as for peg 19 holding the lake record,you know too much bud you should get out more often lol !!! did'nt think mallory lived up to its billing what did you think ??
        Sean Hanrahan

Comment

lake records 269 luke bamford lads on canal

Comment

Working...
          X