Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Lindholme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindholme

Hi all got a match on sat at Lindholme on the Oasis lake,
    Anbody got got any info for me need all help i can get at the moment going through a
    carnt catch phase, Anbody eles have these phases or is it just me?

If you are really good on the pellet then thats your bait. If not a good banker is to use a drip pot and feed maggot fishing across where you find 2ft of water, just keep the maggot dripping in regular and fish light like 0.11 and 20 tubertini 808 hook with blue hydro elastic. Let us know if this helps.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Pleasure fished it last Thursday it's stuffed with F1s & Carp I fished at 7mtr with paste .12 rig straight through, peg 1 was were I sat my mate fished across with 1/4" cubed meat had more fish than I had we were on our own in a match across would be your best bet. he's also fishing with the Angle good luck mate
      I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
      He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

I've heard the no float method, tapping the pole and feeding pellets between 3/4 and right across has been winning.

Comment

Cheers for that will have a go,we can but try due a good result.

Comment

Thanks for that!

Comment

Working...
            X