Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Moorlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moorlands

Hi guys
    please csn anyone supply me with info such as methods baits ect for moorlands farm fishery. ive qualified for the browning youth masters final on 31st July and my dad wont take me down to practice so looking for any knowlege all replies apriciated.
    cheers
    jake (15)
    [COLOR="red"]Pride[/COLOR][COLOR="lime"]Of[/COLOR][COLOR="#ff00ff"]Derby[/COLOR][COLOR="#00ffff"]Juniors[/COLOR]:cool: [COLOR="#ff00ff"]Drawbag [COLOR="#00ffff"]Wanabeee :)[/COLOR][/COLOR]

why wont he take you if uve got to the final that aint nice ? there is a bait limit from wot ive heard but check there site to see how much of what you can feed mate but they have been fishin meat shallow on some pools pellet all the rest of the commercial baits to use, mate i did win and place in a few matches a few years ago fishing a normal 13ft float rod with a 4x14 pole float on it fish it straight in front of you just under the rod tip its about 4/5ft deep with a foot of line between float and rod with meat on it you just lift into the bites i was feedin 3 or 4 chubes every time but it depends on bait limits there if you cud get your dad to take you for a practise which he shud give it a try first to see if it still works mate before using it in a match lol
    [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

Cheers for advise , to be honest he takes me all over and drops me off every morning to fish whilst on school holidays so cant complain Think it dont help as Ive got 2 younger brothers who have different hobies Just wanted some advise mainly on baits and wether I needed to bother with the 16mtr section.
      [COLOR="red"]Pride[/COLOR][COLOR="lime"]Of[/COLOR][COLOR="#ff00ff"]Derby[/COLOR][COLOR="#00ffff"]Juniors[/COLOR]:cool: [COLOR="#ff00ff"]Drawbag [COLOR="#00ffff"]Wanabeee :)[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

I`m fishing the open tomorrow mate i will let you know what methods/baits etc
        Double Ton

Comment

Cheers Matt. Might sound a bit selfish but can you pm me as I could do with any asmall advantage thats going I dont know what pool were fishing but beleive there will be 60 on it so must be the biggest

Comment

matches

hello

could you guys tell me how you get in to these matches where do i start

i want to start fishing these matches but dont know how to get in to them

thanks tom

Comment

Originally posted by jake hemmings View Post
              Cheers Matt. Might sound a bit selfish but can you pm me as I could do with any asmall advantage thats going I dont know what pool were fishing but beleive there will be 60 on it so must be the biggest
              No probs, i fished the open the other week but drew the moors pool, i won the pool but finished 4th overall, what time is the match?
              Double Ton

Comment

Originally posted by tomwalker View Post
                hello

could you guys tell me how you get in to these matches where do i start

i want to start fishing these matches but dont know how to get in to them

thanks tom

http://www.zebco-europe.net/zebco/up.../UK/ym2009.pdf

This is 2009 so wont be any use to you but i`m sure they will run the same match next year
                Double Ton

Comment

is there any others matches like that as next year i will be too old 17 next time it comes around

thanks tom

Comment

Matt the Match is next friday and fishing 12 till 4. What method did you use and bait, do they like heavy feeding ie catch a fish pot a cup

Comment

Working...
                    X