Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Places to stay for 20 anglers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places to stay for 20 anglers

I am the secretary of our local club in Doncaster every year we have a weekend away fishing. I wondered if any of you guys know of any places to stay that is suitable for 20 - 22 anglers with good commercial fishing nearby we always travel by coach so that is also a consideration. Anywhere within a 60 to 100 mile radius of Doncaster but not too near home.

Doclkow pools is always worth a look. You can stay on site but not sure how many they can accomodate. Check out their website.

Comment

Hi Barry try The Longshoot (The Longshoot Hotel, Nuneaton) Just had our weekend away there our selfs the evening cavery on friday night was top notch 2 for a tenner there is a chinees 5 mins taxi drive away that is very good there is a coach park at the rear of the hotel which welcomes anglers with open arms as for the fishing well there is a little known place bout 20 mins drive away called Makins and 35mins drive is Holly Farm plus loads of other places if you ask in the forum threads some one will tell you about other fisheries
      Hope this is of help
      google the longshoot it is well woth the trip
      Steve
      Last edited by Poleyyyy (steve); 22 July 2009, 01:00 PM. Reason: crap spelling AGAIN
      A bad days fishing is better than a good day at work?????:p:eek:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

docklands pools

Thanks for the info just checked their site unfortunatley no all male partys. seem anice place thoughwith decent match weights

Comment

Think you will find the Longshoot will cover you, as other forums use it for weekend matches at the Glebe

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Thanks guys longshoot looks bang on exactly what I was looking for. Just need to sort the venues out now cheers. This is for next years trip we are at Hillview for 3 days at the weekend

Comment

Working...
            X