Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Riddings - Folly Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riddings - Folly Pool

Can anyone help on methods and baits because i fished it last year and i came second but that isnt good enough lol. so any help will do thanks.

Originally posted by Jack.T View Post
    Can anyone help on methods and baits because i fished it last year and i came second but that isnt good enough lol. so any help will do thanks.
    below is from our match results from 2 weeks ago fished hard that day hope its some help

1st Mick Hawksworth peg 24 44lb 8oz fishing pole long meat shallow.

2nd Barry Willetts peg 25 42lb 8oz fishing long and short pole corn/catmeat.

3rd Chris Phillips peg 26 37lb 4oz fishing long and margins worm/caster.

4th Dave Pratt peg 33 36lb.

5th Mark White peg 27 33lb 8oz.

6th Tony Haywood peg 23 26lb 12oz.

7th Andy Nicholls peg 29 26lb 8oz.

8th Mick Phillips peg 31 22lb 4oz.

9th Maxi Turner peg 22 17lb 8oz.

10th Bob Carr peg 21 16lb 4oz

cheers chris

Comment

folly results and method

Hi, we fished it sunday... 16 to 31 left hand bank.

won with 81lb peg 20ish up in the water with meat (18inch no float)
      i came second off 29 fished method red maggot early then last hr on chum mixer 74lb

that was this sunday just gone, fish cruising everywhere.

cheers

rw

Comment

i came second agen wid 38lb winner got 60lb summat and i was on peg 6 n i lost more fish than i had i had to play the fish really light n i was fishing bout 1 foot wid hair rigged meat n i pulted bout 3 cubes every cast.

Comment

well done!!!!

is that a method you would use normally or did you do it due to the info off here?

cheers

rw

Comment

Jack!!!! You forgot to say you drew cock on again.... same peg as last year wasnt it?? lol..... u still did well though mate, bout time u started turning up on the hard venues, ie the rivers etc!

Comment

nah toon was on the peg i was on last year.

Comment

Well dont take it away from him, he has waited a long time to win.... seems he is drawing well at the moment, cos he struggles off lesser pegs..... still, i was chuffed for him, he was over the moon

Comment

Working...
                X