Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

clearwater mattersay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clearwater mattersay

hi all, im new to this site and still finding out about it, im match fishing clearwater on saturday 25th has anyone been recently? if so im hopeing for any advice and tips please.

Are you in the open match? If so, see you there! I won first time I went 2 weeks ago, just fished long pole up in the water between 18" and 3ft deep with 6mm hard pellets, tapping and slapping a lot as normal for me! If on less of a flyer than I was on then the waggler with 6 or 8mm pellets is good and if you want you can fish close in with caster and worm for ide and skimmers but I don't think you'll win with them and its expensive for bait when you aren't fishing for big prize money.

Comment

Hi nathan, thankyou for replying ....no im in a club match, ive never fished this place before and as im the only woman in the team i was hopeing for some tips and im most greatfull for your input, thanks again nathan........lynn

Comment

Its a nice place, might see you Saturday.

Comment

nathan, do they do breakfast on site?

Comment

No.

Comment

Working...
            X