Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

shaterford lakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaterford lakes

im going to shaterford lakes and im going to fish the stuarts pool
    im going on pole i was thinking about paste
    can any 1 give me some advice and other methods
    i was going to fish the back of the pool were it gets thin
    any help would be grateful thanks

hi mate dont go up the thin part as you look down on the pool go over the far side in the middle were its the open part, to start fish a 3m whip on caster on the deck but keep followin the fish the will come of the deck mate, fish 12 meters corn meat casters on the deck to start keep the catsers goin in you will get them shallow on that line caster shallow or peice of worm shallow and fish pellet on an 8m line feedin 2mm fish meal pellets 4 and 6mm on the hook, ive never used paste supa bod has but it dies very quick if its nice weather you will bag shallow mate dont bother with ground bait hope this helps mate ive won a few matches there dont you ever fish erics thats the biz mate
    [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

well this is my second time fishing there so i ay done the erics yet iv done quiet alot of fly fishing there but i ay done much coarse fishing there just once when i fished there i was fishing the shallo end had some good brem out that was on the pellet and had a carp run but hook pulled through but when i went last time i wasnt targeting the carp just the silver fish but this time im after the carp

Comment

mate if your going carp fishing match style there is other places to go that you might catch better than there its alot speci there really quality silver venue mate
        [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
        X